Tuesday, August 28, 2012

My Walk


Brett Nielsen

MY WALK TO THE CAFETERIA 
                                                            
While walking through an incredibly wet august morning, I notice little gooey creatures resting on concrete blocks. The smell of dew raced through my nose like a NASCAR driver at Daytona. The taste of mountain air relaxed and relieved my soul. I took two more steps and realized all the buildings look the same. Then I was lost. I noticed an ice cream cone in the clouds which drew my hunger to extreme levels. I then became relaxed and relieved until I heard the sounds of my tummy. So I looked around and realized I am still lost. But only for a second and I then read the wet signs and found the cafeteria. The grass is green and so are the trees. The air smells good and I don’t miss the city smog air. This is a small mountain town but I don’t mind it. Waiting to see how the snow is up here. I wonder about the endless adventures that I can explore. The night sky was a beautiful site when there are hardly any lights. Hikes and bike rides sound amazing but school and athletics are my first objectives. This is a perfect college town where you can experience every aspect of life. I was told it is always sunny in gunny but yet since I been up here the clouds continue to cry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment